Gisteravond, om 20:00 uur, hoste Deej, Community Manager bij Bungie, samen met Lars Bakken en Derek Carroll, beide Design Leads bij Bungie, en community member tripleWRECK een livestream vanuit de studio. Zij speelden een gloednieuwe, wekelijkse multiplayer genaamd Trials van Osiris, een 3v3 eliminatie waar power levels van belang zijn. Hoe meer overwinningen je team verzameld, hoe groter je beloning die Osiris-themed endgame gear bevatten. Tijdens de livestream onthulden Deej, Lars, Derek en tripleWRECK een aantal details over Trails of Osiris.
Je kunt de details terugvinden in het Engelstalige bericht hieronder.
Voor vragen kunt u contact opnemen met:
Text100 Global Communications
T: +31 20 530 4333
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
On Wednesday, Apr. 29th at 11:00am Pacific, Deej (Bungie Community Manager) hosted a livestream straight from the studio with Lars Bakken and Derek Carroll (Bungie Design Leads), along with community member tripleWRECK. They played a brand new, weekly competitive multiplayer event called Trials of Osiris, a 3v3 elimination event where power levels matter. The more wins your team accumulates, the greater your rewards, which include Osiris-themed, endgame gear.
During the livestream Deej, Lars, Derek and tripleWRECK revealed details about Trials of Osiris, including:
· Trials of Osiris is a weekly event which will take place from Friday 10am Pacific until the weekly reset on Tuesday at 2am Pacific, and is designed to appeal to those who want the ultimate endgame PVP challenge
· To enter the Trials you’ll need a Trials Passage, a scorecard that tracks your team’s wins and losses, which you can purchase with Glimmer from Brother Vance
· Trials of Osiris is played in a series of 2 minute rounds, and the first team to win five rounds wins the match
· Once your team loses three matches, you must turn in your Trials Passage, and will need to purchase a new one to re-enter the Trials
· There are different tiers of rewards available which you can claim from Brother Vance based on your number of wins that weekend.
· There is no teammate matchmaking for Trials of Osiris so you must build your own Fireteam
· The mode will offer matchmaking to find enemy teams which will be biased towards strength of connection, and after each match ends you will be matched with a brand new enemy team
· Trials of Osiris will rotate through different maps, with each weekend dedicated to one specific map. The first weekend will feature “The Burning Shrine”.
· Trials of Osiris is only available to House of Wolves owners, and players must be level 20 to take part
You can access the full livestream here: http://www.twitch.tv/bungie/b/654585251
Tune in next week, on Wednesday, May 6th at 11:00am Pacific for more details on Prison of Elders, featuring community member ProfessorBroman, exclusively viewable here: http://www.twitch.tv/bungie
Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves, will be available on Tuesday, May 19th.
The community can interact directly with the developers at www.Bungie.net, www.facebook.com/Bungie and @Bungie on Twitter. For game information, visit www.DestinyTheGame.com and follow the official Destinysocial channels at www.facebook.com/DestinyTheGame and @DestinyTheGame on Twitter.